MISSIONPosted on | 2019-04-28
The purpose of the College is:
1. To provide the students with the opportunity of acquiring the right sense of values and attitudes.
2. To provide the students with the tools necessary for both present and future educational challenges
3. To guide them towards becoming resourceful and independent in life.
4. To provide them with tools to achieve both mental and physical skills, abilities and competencies necessary for the continuation and healthy growth of the community
5. To train their minds towards the understanding of the world around them
6. To help them develop personal initiatives
7. To inculcate in them national consciousness and awareness
8. To promote national unity by admitting students from different socio-cultural and religious backgrounds.
Our vision is to become a college having a modern, spacious, and attractive environment where the highest quality of primary, secondary and tertiary education will be offered to pupils and students through the use of state-of–the-art facilities and equipment and with ‘excellence’ as our guiding principle.
AimPosted on | 2019-04-28
Our aim is to meet the educational needs of many people as possible at the Nursery / Primary and Secondary school levels, irrespective of their intellectual ability, creed, kinship, age or national origin.